We understand that it is frustrating when something is not working as expected. If you are experiencing issues with the website, please contact Care Support right away and include the following within your report, so that we can solve the problem as quickly as possible:
- The email address your account is registered to
- A detailed description of what you are experiencing. The more details, the better!
- Any error messages you are receiving
- The name of the internet browser you are using
- Name of the device you are using
- A screenshot(s) of the page as you encounter the issue
- The URL of the page you are viewing (this is the address of the page you are on and is displayed in your browser's address bar, as pictured below). Copy the URL of the pages you are having trouble with, and paste them into your report
Our Care Support team helps people find care across a number of different websites, not just ElderCare.com. Be sure you let us know which website you are coming from, who you are, and what exactly you are seeing.
A bad example of a report:
A good example of a report:
In most cases, the website is working as expected, but the problem lies externally and needs to be traced. The more information you can provide on what you are experiencing, the quicker we will be able to trace and repair the issue.
Need to report an issue you are experiencing? Contact us here.
Let us know what you think of this article by rating it below!